Lock Family Contact Lens Return/Exchange Policy
Rigid Gas Permeable, Hybrid, Sclera, and Specialty Lenses
- Specialty Lenses are warranted against breakage and defect for 90 days from the date that the lenses were received by our office from the manufacturer.
- Any specialty lens can take time to find the right fit and adjust to, please let us know if you are unhappy with your lenses so we can take any necessary steps to exchange and remake in a timely manner.
- Returns will be accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. The refund will include the base price of the lens. All other costs including shipping, warranties, and/or any specialty add-ons specific to your order will not be able to be refunded.
Disposable Contact Lenses
- We want our patients to have the best vision that is possible with contact lenses. At the time of your exam you should have received trial lenses. If you are unhappy with your trial lenses, please let us know before opening or marking on any boxes you may have purchased.
- Contact lenses may be returned for a refund within 30 days (minus any shipping costs for home delivery) provided the boxes have not been opened or written on.
- Contact lenses may be exchanged for your new prescription within 365 days of your purchase provided they are not open or marked on, undamaged, and not expiring within a year from the date of exchange.
- We are not responsible for any contact lens orders placed outside Lock Family Eye Care.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact our office at (515) 267-1312 with any questions or concerns.
All returns are subject to individual manufacture’s warranty. If a return or exchange does not meet the manufacturer’s standards, we are not be able to provide credit or reimbursement.
Free Standard Shipping
2 Day Shipping $14.95
Overnight Delivery $19.95